spiralmonkey 1 hour agoopen letter to mayor and council:as a poet/artist/activist i risk my life to say my truth. because if i am right almost everything else is wrong.
as unelected mayor of the poor i have failed to make the city a much better place for any of them.
i have failed them in most ways. i saw i could not lift them up but they had to lift themselves. it was not my job to save them. i failed them, but they are succeeding. i hope your worship will forgive me one more time as i ask at this election time, three things. my last three wishes in 2002 were.
1. let people live in their cars in peace. how sad, a broken dad or mom left homeless after a divorce (more common in these financial hard times) with no money with only their car to sleep. only to find the police harassing them as they try and get thier feet on the ground. there should be secure parking lots allotted for these poor social refugees, found with no net at all to help them.
2. free peoples homes so they could use them as they wish. be it boarding houses or businesses.
3. let people sell goods freely on the streets as they do in many third world countries.
all my ideas cost no money nor do i think they will hurt the status quo negatively. i believe my ideas will create health wealth and peace for all. maybe not perfect but more hopeful and optimistic than at present. my ideas i give freely but at some risk for again if i am right so much is wrong for everyone, even the rich.
as unelected mayor of the poor with all humility, grace and hope i offer these three wishes from the mayor and council of the rich.
1. google “chemtrails”, follow your leads and check it out. we are being sprayed. this hurts us all. you me and our families.
2. liberate marijuana. more money, more peaceful community for all. even many rich folk enjoy a toke now and then. a marijuana friendly city is a better city. i am not wrong and many scientists, doctors, politicians and even police agree.
3. set up camping areas for the homeless, as in portland oregon or better. it would help everyone.
i am not asking for keys to the city, i am asking for a better city for us all.
i would be glad to create and run a free store, recycling center that could sustain itself. i would also like to run a swap meet in several parkades in the city. i am not out of my mind to think the city, it’s politicians and even the capitalist overloads would benefit from my ideas.
it would be for common benefits to give pardon to david arthur johnson. surely you can see his good heart trying to help all. even if that is considered insane surely there should be some grace for his insane hopefulness?
if he is right then some serious wrong has been done.
he is not wrong. how else will the poor get any rights?
r.eady o.r n.ot
l.ike.it o.r n.ot
mayoral candidate 2002
unelected and ineffective,
mayor of the poor,
founding member of the looser party (those who fought for democracy and lost unmentioned in the media, and why cant city democracies have official opposition parties?).
and ben isitt isnt it.
fighting for real vision in a world seemingly blind.